Sunday, December 21, 2008

Decorating Cookies

In Nana tradition, we all merged on her house to decorate Christmas cookies that go in her baskets for the people on the cookie list! Everyone had fun and got a little creative with the decorating.... At one point I heard mom say "Why do I have a severed head on my tray??" There was lost limbs and severed heads all over the place.... (of course those won't make it to the ones actually given away I'm sure!) It was good for a laugh tho!
It is nice to see the boys last longer in the decorating process and it was fun with Scott and Mr. X joining in!
You see Dad and Cor missing, they went to ATL to visit a hobby shop!



1 comment:

Sherri said...

I see Zman is wearing a Weezer t-shirt! Looks like he has good taste in music...