Sunday, December 28, 2008

Crafts, Projects and Food!

Our Craft of the day was scrap book pages.... We all printed photos off and worked on a page. The boys enjoyed the scrap booking and I really have to get some stuff together for the Cubs to do a page as one of their requirements.... After the scrap book pages we worked on dinner while Zach helped with setting the table. The boys worked on some balloon things (Zman got balloon craft for Christmas) And then we tried to play 80's trivial pursuit which was kind of dull and very hard.... You would think that the 80's would be easy but some of the stuff was just silly! We ended the night with a little Veronica Mars while Scott played WAR and Cory laid down and watched a show of his own...... Time is getting closer to them leaving and it will be very sad when they do!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew. Not sure what I think of the new layout yet...

Unknown said...

ok...checked your blog 3 times today. all 3 times there was a different theme. MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!! :o) j/k...I can say that while I liked the pink, it didn't really suit you. :o) but...I'm glad you are changing it to something from what it was. change is good. :o) good pics btw!