
For those of you who know (and love) me..... You know that I have always been a bit of a klutz.... Unfortunately for my baby son, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and he has the ability to hurt himself just standing still.... When he does it he always ends up with marks, bruises and cuts to show off..... This latest one happened when I was on the phone with Nintendo about their DS cracks and it was pretty hard to answer all their questions with him in the background! He got out of the pool and rested a bit and then did get back in but I'm sure that it hurts pretty badly..... Oh, he did it by not jumping far enough and hitting the ladder on the way down......
4 comments:
Speaking of trees, remember the tree comes from older, deep roots. Although Popey is meticulous and rarely hurt himself, Larry is the verbial accident waiting to happen. Every job he does he has a need for bandages or ice; trips constantly going upstairs. Its a miracle he still has all his limbs....well, he did saw off the tip of one finger. It may not make you or Zachary feel any better but IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY GENES SOMEWHERE!!!
I hope Z-man feels better!
Ouch! That looks like it hurts. I'm a klutz too. Feel better soon Z!
poor Z! :-( hope he feels better soon!
The "virtual spam robots" have detected me and they have blocked me from any posts until I can be "investigated" Hope I will be up and running soon.... Stay tuned!
Post a Comment