Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Working with Grandpa!

This past weekend we all worked on finishing the boys up for their advancement in the cubs next weekend! Zach had a few requirements that he needed to work on as well as Q and B....
Grandpa was nice enough to cut out forms for each boy (including Lbean2) to make building the bird houses easier! WS and I joked that by the time LB2 gets into scouts he will have already done many projects with the older boys!

Sunday went by quickly and we were sad to see the S's leave yet again.... Did not see Mr.X and Pamela which was sad but we had a good day.




I am working all week and the boys are staying part time at Nana's and part time with Jeffery and Mimi... My work week has proven to be stressful thus far and I am hoping it gets better!
Nana continues to work on Pirate costumes!! YAY!!

Our cubs big advancement is Sat; camping is going to be a blast!

No comments: