Don't know about everyone else but the heat is getting to us all.. The boys have enjoyed the pool until almost dark and my swims really have been nice.
Got some lawn mowing done today which was a good thing.... The boys managed to clean up all the scrap wood that was left over from our last project and Zman and I cleaned up the insulation that was pulled out of the wall....
Scott and I have been watching Dexter (one of the best shows in a while..) Just finished "Dead Like Me" which is one that I highly suggest to everyone.... Next will be "Weeds" that has proven to be wonderful as well.......
Our week will continue with a visit to the IL's and then the end of the Dr. Who season we have been watching with Mr.X and Pamela!
HOT!!!! No air blowing outside and the hum of the fans only suggest cool inside right now! I know, central air is a good thing..... Do we have that??
Hope everyone's week goes swimmingly!
WMNAG!
1 comment:
I love Weeds too! I think it is probably one of the best tv series ever created, besides The Sopranos, Lost and CSI of course. I haven't had the opportunity to see Dexter yet, but I'm definitely interested.
Post a Comment