Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just another day.......

And life goes on.... This time last year we were getting home from a great trip up North! Sadly we will not be going this year but everyone is in out thoughts and we miss you all so much!!!


Working in the office tomorrow and next week.....

Working on the boys to get their advancements done in Cubs this weekend and then the big Advancement Ceremony on our Camp out next weekend......

So much to do.... So little time!!!!!

I had a good time with Pat today and then of course shopping with KS was a blast.. The meeting we went to... could have skipped that!!! But of course where ever KS and I are makes for an interesting time for those around us....

Excited about this weekend and next! Expect very little this coming week because as I mentioned before, I will be working!

/hugs!

No comments: