Today we had a "Heavy handed, chatty" co-worker (and his sweet wife) of Scott's over and we all went to movie and dinner; after a round with the "Colt"....
Dad is working on his canopy top for the boat and it looks really nice so far.. It is a great addition to the boat!Zman lost another tooth last night and I woke this morning to dollar bills being waved in my face.. The tooth fairy no longer leaves quarters but now leaves dollar bills... Oh' how times have changed!
Missed seeing the S's this weekend as well, thought they would be out of town but their plans got changed and just did not manage to pull together a visit.....
Dad got invited to a special flying day and he and mom spent the day there today...
Lastly, heard from an old friend Rudian today via email! It was great to hear from him and we will miss him in Sept at DC.....
1 comment:
So...DC is in September this year? What are the exact dates? I've been telling my better half about all the fun we had there, and I would love to take him this year. Let me know. Glad to see that you guys had a great weekend. I relaxed by the pool and ended up getting sunburned. But it was a nice, relaxing weekend...
Post a Comment