



The boys and Grandpa took their belt test tonight.
I took like a thousand shots with the new camera... I was very happy at how well the three of them did and that I was able to get so many great shots of them.
I could not decide what photos to use so here is a smattering of shots of the three of them.


I love the photo of Zman before his test chatting it up with all his friends. He blew me a million kisses while waiting for everyone to test.... Isn't he cute???
Of course I love this photo of Qman... I have about 4 of them, he was making faces at me and I was snapping away... then he started laughing... He is just something..
Did not get any Trikking in today... I jumped on quick at the office but did not have much time. I have Wed off so I plan on going after the kids get done with school work and then again when Scott gets home if he feels better.
Dad Looked good taking his test. It was fun to see how well he is doing and how far the boys have come since they began. I noticed some pretty good kicks and punches and they were a lot less confused about the commands than they have been in the past.
1 comment:
awesome shots for all three of them! It's great to see them in action, and really cool to see your dad picking it up too =) /cheer and /hugs to all!
Post a Comment