
Today Zman had a great day with Grandpa! They went out to lunch and then went to both BestBuy and ToysRUs......... Zach had a tough time trying to figure out what he wanted but finally decided on a game......
Meanwhile back at the ranch.... Qman and I went and spent a couple hours with Pat and then headed off shopping where we got both boys new sneakers and got Zman his Birthday gifts... Scott met up with us and we all headed to ToysRUs and then went to BB to get a new digital camera. Both Dad's and our Kodak Easy Share cameras died and we both ended up with the Canon Power Shot S51S digital cameras which the guy said was a great purchase and one of the best currently on the market......

Here are my first two photos with the camera.... I am happy with the features but there is one feature that I miss.... Oh well.. can't have the world....
Dad was very excited when the UPS guy dropped off a fancy box for him.... This is his totally thrilled and excited look..... Can't you tell????
No comments:
Post a Comment