Where have we been you ask??? Well.... let me tell you, it has been a ride! Mom had to go to CT to be with the grandparents.... She has endured lots of snow, sleet and ice up there and is helping Grammie and Popey keep up with doctors apts and such... They love that she is there---- We are sad she is not here...... Hopefully she will be returning in April with the Brother and Sister units....
As for us... Sickness took hold of our home for the last week or so and I was told by my doctor that I was in the worst case of denial of being sick that she had ever seen! She said that she was not sure what was keeping me upright but that when I finally slowed down I would fall down! I REALLY did not feel as sick as she made me out to be but I am much better now!
The boys and Scott all had something as well and little by little everyone went to the doctors.
As well as being sick I was pulling 65-75 hours for the last few weeks which was not a horrible thing. I was put in a new office this year and it has really been great fun. I have really enjoyed the challenge and the people that I have worked with this year are great! I have missed the H. corporate office really bad but the experience of this year has taught me so much.

The boys are bouncing between Mimi and Grandpa and have been really enjoying their change of houses. Mimi, Grandpa and Scott all have been great in taking over with their school work and getting them to Masters!

We have not seen much of anyone with me working so many hours and us being sick. KS is working in H. corporate this year and has worked a couple days with me in the El. office which really has been fun.

So, that has been our life.... Trikkes coming next week and we are all very excited... Stay tuned to the B trikking adventures!

Meet the crew of the Elb. office: They really have been a lot of fun and great people to work with! Don't you want us messing with your money??? Here we are goofing around in front of the company car! We got a client to take our photo!
That is my desk that C. is sitting at... Learning how to do a return... You can't see but there are photos of the three boys behind her.... This is the office I have spent the last two months... We were an amazing group that meshed and covered for each other and helped out each other. There was always laughing and joking in between the hard, long hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment