Sunday, February 24, 2008

Trikke Fever.....


We have Trikke fever... No doubt about it.... Planning a trip to Atl to Trikke with Mark next weekend and go to the staff meeting.....!!!!

We sure did have fun trikking this afternoon..... UNTIL....... oops.... seems S's front bolts were not tight and he took a nasty spill....... (would show you photo but was asked not to.... :):)

Zman and I went back out to trikke this afternoon after M. left.... We had fun and I left my Trikke down at the office so that I could maybe catch a few laps around the driveway tomorrow!


Zman has really been something... wanting to do it over and over.... Makes me really wish we lived on a road he could just do it on or had a driveway we could fool around on while we are learning.... It is really good for him (and all of us) and I have been impressed how his "need for speed" has taken over his fear and he really is getting the hang of it!

No comments: