
In between Trikking today we hung out at Mr.X and Pam's house......

Zman was just jone'n to play with his "Alien Maker" which, I have to admit was very fun and cool to do... It was easy, did not make a lot of mess and everyone played around with it.... Just my type of family toy!

Shazz and Sin fooled around on puters and I joined in on a WOW run... signing on for the first time in months! It was great fun and I got to talk to several people that I had missed....

The boys played with the alien maker and then Zman and I went out trikking again... We had dinner and watched a movie while the boys hung out downstairs playing on puters.....
Scott is sore from his fall, I am just sore... :(:( I am making the Trikke go more and more and the boys are getting the hang of it too..... Practice and not getting frustrated is what we are trying to get across to them!
No comments:
Post a Comment