
Zman came to us the other day and asked if he could use the video camera. After we discussed what he would do with it and why he wanted to use it we decided to let him. Yesterday I locked my keys in my car (yea, I know.... roll your eyes a bit more at me..) Scott had to come get me and the boys and I did a little trikking after I finished work.

On the way home I swung into CVS and picked them each up a HI8 tape so they would have their own and then came home to show them how to work the camera. Of course Scott located the camera but not the camera bag and we could not find the charger. They wanted to get started filming so they had to run up to grandpa's and get his charger. The battery on the video camera is shot but they are having a good time filming and playing around!
I have today off but I really have to clean and pick up the house a bit.... The boys are done with schoolwork and now have to read and then do "chores" that we have now instituted..... They want to save for a couple things and maybe this will be a way to get them to pick up and also save money for what they want.
Will be working Thursday and Friday and maybe Sat morning and then we are off to M's house to do some trikking and hang out with him.... I am excited about the weekend; Scott's wrist is better thankfully...
No comments:
Post a Comment