Tuesday, February 19, 2008

RIP Patrick... You will be missed!

Patrick Roberts was the art show director for several years and when I saw him last September he was on his way to be a rocket scientist in CA... Something he had worked and thought about for a long time. He said to me and several people; "I will be just too busy to come back"
Patrick died a couple weeks ago of a massive heart attack and has been brought back to Atlanta to be laid to rest tomorrow.

Patrick was a unique individual who was always on the go, moving fast, talking fast and enjoying whatever he was doing. I am extremely sad to have lost a friend and fellow staffer.

Rest in Peace Patrick! You will always hold a special place in my heart......

Patrick is shown here on the far left, holding the mic in the art show.

No comments: