
Windows and some of the trim is up! I know.... exciting isn't it?? After a marathon day Monday working/trimming out at the corp office (from about 8am-11pm), yesterday dad and I trimmed out around the windows and put them in-- Or rather, dad worked and I followed around the best I could as tired as I was! The windows look good and I am happy that they are in.


Last night we went to cubs and it was fun with a dinner and a little awards thing.. The boys had a great time and we had lots of plans for the summer.

Mother's Day we played the 58 song set and had a big spaghetti dinner... Lbean2 was enjoying his spaghetti very much! It was a fun day and everyone had a great time!
2 comments:
yes it has been a busy week hasn't it? The room addition is coming along nicely. I know the boys are excited! I love that pic of LB2 eating his spaghetti. :o)
Oh..yeah...btw...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)
Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment