A quick break for lunch and then we will head back out to do some more. Dad and I spent some time putting up black paper and the siding will come soon.
The boys took turns banging out some nails and shooting some in with the nail gun. The pile of leaves needed to be cleaned up and neither boy was to impressed with the job!
We got a late start this morning so we are going to do a little bit more after lunch.
In the shade of the yard another iris has bloomed.... It is very pretty and a different color than most you see.
Grandpa and Qman will be doing the birthday lunch and shopping trip tomorrow! He really has been looking forward to that! Today is a really pretty 80 degree day! Summer is around the corner and I can't wait!!
1 comment:
I wish I could be outside in this beautiful weather...sigh. I'm stuck in the office until 5 pm.
Post a Comment