Friday, May 2, 2008

Sleepovers with Friends.....

Still watching the baby birds... They are getting stronger and bigger every day.

The boys had their friend D over for a sleepover.... It worked out nice because his mom had to be in hotlanta all day and his dad had a couple teeth pulled and was totally out of it... D's other 4 siblings where being watched by a family member and one less child to keep up with was happy making when he dropped him off.....

The boys had a great day while Scott drilled holes for the wiring in their room and I was at work... They played outside the better part of the day and then enjoyed a big ole' water balloon fight after I got home....

Pizza for dinner satisfied the kids and Scott and I had fun playing WOW with Pam and Mr.X who is breaking in his new puter right.....

Camping out in the living room has been okay for the boys and they are enjoying having the tv for now....


Looking forward to the S's coming home and talked to a pretty tipsy Kat tonight!!!

Doing the funeral stuff this weekend which is never fun.

Boys finally calmed down so now I can head off to bed....
"Promise me you'll always remember;
You're braver
than you believe, and stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think."
~Christopher Robin to Pooh~

No comments: