Fighting through the pain of sunburn, Zman and I are feeling a bit better today..... Grandpa and I built and put up the last corner board and then put up a few boards on the face of the addition.... From the photo it really does not look like much but a lot of cuts went into these few boards that we got up today.... Scott has a couple days off next week where we can wire, insulate and begin putting up the sheet rock... I will be happy to begin our work inside, trimming, building window seat, painting and laying carpet. I am pretty excited about the finish stuff in their room...
Cubs tonight and then tomorrow I will head up to the corporate office and see about putting in the shelves. Thursday will be up to Pat's house and Friday will hopefully be some more work on the house and then company late Friday night for the whole weekend! I hope to get to trikke a bit and some boating time on the lake! YAY!
1 comment:
Looking good. You guys are really coming along on the addition. We'll be in the ATL this weekend. Still need to get together though.
Post a Comment