Saturday, May 17, 2008

CampOut Part 1

Figured I would throw some photos for ya'll to see...... Our Camp out was an incredible adventure and the boys had a great time!









Zman was with me on the way home and he was so happy... Tired, sunburned and very happy.... When I asked what his favorite part was he said "Meeting Friends for the first time! And of course the L's..." Our having a "brother pack" is really going to be great for us! I wish more of our boys could have gone but the ones that did, really had the time of their lives...... I do have to say that I will never listen to KL EVER AGAIN--- she made me leave my air mattress home and sleeping on the ground was not as thrilling as it was when I was 18 years old!!!
We love our new tent and the L's were pleased with our old one and every single boy was so good... We are hoping to go back to the "plantation" soon for another camp out!

No comments: