Saturday, May 10, 2008

Yet another little party for Q!

The boys enjoyed the company of our homeschool group on Friday afternoon... Qman got a cake and enjoyed playing with all the kids. As always the company of the parents was nice for me and we had a good time chatting while the kids played at the park.
The S's finally got back from vacation and my boys were thrilled to see them and hang out with them!
LB was having a great time hanging with the bigger kids and took a minute out to give Qman a hard time.... In Quent's dramatic fashion he played along which thrilled LB to death!

After getting home, Scott and I headed to the corporate office to pick up some carpet for the boys room.
I had a great time in group with B,H, Shazz and Sin..... We did not manage to take down the lass boss but it was fun playing with them again..... WHOOOOOOOOO.......
While I was in group, Scott managed to put the new fan in his puter... Hope that solves the heat issue for now....

Today everyone is going to see IronMan and I am heading to work to help them trim out the office.... (you'll have to meet up with Scott Ks...... ) Hopefully I will be done in time to get to Scott's aunt who is graduating from college today!

No comments: