Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Grad, A Bday & and Office.....




Scott's Aunt (not pronounced "Ant") graduated from UGA this past Saturday and we helped her celibrate at an outdoor party behind her home... We were very excited to be part of her day and enjoyed a nice time with family and friends......

I have been working on the office with the crew.... It has been fun and for me at least now it is over and I can get back to my house... While I was waiting on people to arrive last week a little blue bird came a' callin.....

My Birthday dinner was wonderful and fun! Scott cooked HB's and HD's and we had cake that mom and the boys made!
Tomorrow will be maybe working on the room and then the boy scout camp out where the boy will earn a bunch of belt loops and meet some new boys! It is really going to be fun!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Glad to hear that you had such a wonderful birthday!