Monday, November 26, 2007

Cold everywhere.... Taking the Day off in Florida


Monday came warm and sunny and very muggy..... We have been swimming every night but today we took the day off to relax, do a little shopping and enjoy the pool for as long as the boys wanted.
Thankfully dad lent us his laptop and I was able to sit down by the pool and do some articles while the boys enjoyed the water and Nana swam a bit before laying in the sun!

Quentin has been enjoying the scooter that the boys borrowed from Jeffery. He and Zach have been riding it all over the park and Quentin loves riding it to the pool and back.

I called home and everyone has complained about how cold it has been in GA the last few days. Today was misty, raw and chilly. Dad sent me photos of his project today and the very chilly looking day......

Tomorrow we will begin grouting the floor and hopefully it will go down well and easily. I have articles to write, the boys will do some schoolwork and then I'm sure that there will be a swim in the afternoon. There is no pressure to rush and get it done, we will take it easy and just get it done.

No comments: