
Our friends, shazz and sin, got here late Friday night so we did not see them until Sat morning..The boys had a Karate Demo on the square first thing in the morning that mom and dad took them to...
Shazz, Sin, Pamela, Scott, Mr. X and I all met up at a greasy spoon for breakfast..... By the time we got there and got settled in, mom, dad and the boys met up with us..... It was very fun..We came back to the house and the "guys" headed to wallmart for a few things that we needed.......
It was not long until tracy and Pamela arrived and then shortly after the guys got back, we messed around with pumpkins and I was sad that the 3 pumpkins 
I bought had very VERY FEW seeds to roast......

Suckage!!

The boys changed costumes all day long and then retired to mom and dad's house for the night.

Sunday was fun, we got up and had Bo-Jo's for breakfast/Lunch.... A yearly tradition....

For the most part we had a pretty lazy day but it is nice being lazy and not doing anything when you are surrounded by friends...etc.....

Another year down.........I told Shazz and Sin that then needed to come because I had fruit with their name on it..... Scott figured out how we could put their name on fruit and not poison them!
here is Leonidas, Billy's (Mark) brother


Powered by ScribeFire.
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a blast!! A large Halloween party is going to be a pipe dream for us for awhile.
Post a Comment