Friday, November 30, 2007

Saying Goodbye.......

Today we spent the day packing, cleaning, and saying goodbye. We had to do normal stuff; take trash off, visit Hales, take back the movies and clean up......

The week has flown by and we did not get to do as much as we wanted to do but at least we got to swim all week and got the floor done. It was really fun doing the floor with mom and the boys and I am so glad we were able to do it!

I talked to Uncle Ronnie today and he is getting us a room for tomorrow night in Gainsville where we will hopefully meet up with he and Mikey for dinner. I am looking forward to seeing them both.

Dad has spend the week welding on his trailer and things are progressing very well it seems. He has been updating us via email and it is fun to see it coming along step by step.

I have 3 more articles to write and have to get on those so I guess this is goodbye until Sunday night when we get back in GA! Love to all!~ Happy travels!

No comments: