Friday, November 23, 2007

Thursday, Friday

Hello all! Coming to you from Sunny Florida! Thanks to dad, we have a laptop and thanks to Kati and Uncle Ronny for coming up with the free AOL thing to get me online (dialup mind you..) access, I am still able to work... Don't know about the boys doing schooling yet but we shall see.
We left about 4:30 on Thursday night and arrived at Grammie and Popey's a little before 2am. The trip was fine, filled with orange barrles, a little bit of traffic, a few to many stops and one very funny event!
We were on our last stop sometime around 11pm and just before we got off the exit I looked over and saw lines and lines of cars and lots of people. We got gas and decided to see what was going on and ended up getting into a traffic jam to get into an outlet mall. Mom and I figured that there had to have been some kind of electronic or toy sale that was beginning at midnight. We were both wrong.
We passed the rows and rows of people waiting in line and finally we asked what the deal was. Seems there was some kind of sale at a store called "Coach"...... Then we noticed that everyone in line was women! Coach is some type of handbag? Several hundreds of dollars of hand bag.... so many women, lined up to buy them.
Mom and I had a laugh here and there for the rest of the way....
We slept, for a little bit and got up this morning and headed to breakfast and then to home depot and Publix.. When we got back this afternoon we started laying out the tile and trying to figure it out. Tomorrow we will be renting a saw and starting the process...
I am not sure how to download photos but I will work on that maybe tonight....
I have some assignments to do at night so I should stay pretty busy.. The boys have some school work but we plan on going to a couple science centers and also to Kennedy Space Center and that will be great fun! Also plan on swimming everyday and getting the tile laid out....
Might be meeting up with Uncle Ron and Mike in N. Florida next weekend.... We shall see...
email me at my regular email or call the cell if you need me..... Hope everyone has a great week... Keep posted on Floor progress.
/hugs, /smiles........

No comments: