Sunday, November 18, 2007

Send a Soldier a Card or box........

Ok.... So the whole send a soldier thing made me so mad that I found someone that is close to the family overseas. His name is Justin and he is serving in the thick of things in combat and has been serving since April and will be home in April. He might have to go back in August, they don't know yet. He is in special forces.
There are 130 guys that are stationed with him and if anyone wants to send them anything please email me and let me know and I will send you the address.
He and the other guys are through Camp Falujah. I checked with Justin's mom who contacted his commander and you can either send something (card or w/e) via Camp Falujah, "to any Soldier in Unit" or I can give you specific names if you feel more comfortable doing that. (Justin's mom has the complete list of the 130 guys/woman serving with Justin and she is going to get me a few names this week)

We are sending two special overseas boxes to Justin, they will cost just under $10 to ship each box and can hold a bit of stuff. If anyone wants to put anything in the boxes that is fine to, just let me know... I might send them from Florida so I have time to do some shopping... The S's are doing it with us as well.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tracy, I'm going to try to arrange a card-making party for our homeschool group. Email me the details when you get a chance.