Sunday, November 18, 2007

Friday....... A day on the Run!

So Friday I knew that I would be busy.... We had such a great day even though we were super crammed......

The boys did schoolwork in the morning with very little fuss even though they had so much in their heads about what was coming.
We had planned to meet at the Park with the home school group and the kids were going to play for a while and then we were going to get a kick ball game going.
The S's arrived and of course we were all running late. We flew to the Park and some were already there and some arrived after. The kids had a great time playing and then started a pick up game of soccer on their own. The adults joined and we started a kick ball game. It was so much fun!


K. and I had some shopping to do and then had to go home to write and Zach needed to go back to the park to go to his team party. Scott took him and he had fun but he knew we had a big night planned so they did not stay long.

Scott came home with Zach and started dinner.
K, W and I were writing to get our stuff done and handed in. We planned a breakfast for dinner night with the movie Ratatouille..... It was fun. We invited Pamela and Mr. X to come up but I'm sure they were going to bed early because they were going to see Shazz compete on Sat morning.


We watched the movie and then hung out. Little B got cranky after the movie and I gave him a sucker... Not just any sucker... One the size of his HEAD! Baby crack.... it was funny watching him eat it... Walter was the first one... "OMG, it is almost 1am!" Another full day gone and they were leaving....

Other than having to work it was a really quick day that went by to fast.....

No comments: