Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christams Excitement












The Excitement of Christmas opening is over but the gifts this year will linger all through 2008.

Pictures say it all so enjoy these. Some of the more exciting points (and photos) were the DS games that Scott and I gave the boys, the tools the boys gave to dad, the Guitar hero 3 that Cory and Jenjen gave to the boys for the WII, the "eyeclops" that Zachary got, and Mr. Wiggles that the boys gave to Mr. X!


Of course we all made out great and I got a couple of LLBean turtle necks from Mr. X and Pamela (my all time favorite place to get clothes that I have not indulged on since college!) Scott got a t-shirt from BoJos that happen to have all his Warcraft character names on it (minus the "U"), and Walter and Kati got a couple of t-shirts that had inside jokes on them!


Take note of dad reading a book. Yes, a site only seen by few but it was a year for Christmas Miracles.

I got mom a new pocket book that she really liked and Dad got her a digital camera and an mp3 player that will hold photos for when she is in FL or CT!


Braedan got upset about a month after Halloween because he NEEDED to be batman so we got him a batman costume and he walked around all night saying "thank you for my batman!" He was so cute!! Nothing cuter than Batman playing the drums!

No comments: