Sunday, December 16, 2007

Our tree goes up!

Tonight when Scot got home we put our tree up and the boys decorated it. they had a great time and while I was taking some photos I was digging through the boxes to find ornaments that had our names on them or dates on them. For the last 10 years I have been making sure that every year there are ones with dates on them and this year the boys really got a kick out of the names and dates.
Quentin came across one that said "Pre-baby, 4 months to go" with the date 1997 on it! He really got a kick out of that one....
I also pointed out ones that were very special to me, I have ones that where made by a couple great's and one from a dog that died just before we moved into this house. The boys really enjoyed hearing stories about some of them... It was kind of cool.. they are growing up!

We put the tree in the gaming room this year, it looks so pretty in there! Will be nice when we have dinner tomorrow afternoon!

No comments: