Saturday, December 15, 2007

Cleaning up is so Hard to do


With everyone coming tomorrow and having 2 three year old boys in attendance I "suggested" that maybe the boys room needed to be "worked on". I gave them some boxes to throw everything on the floor in the boxes so that they could at least vacuum and walk around.
I have heard everything from moans, fighting and giggles coming from there. Individually they have been out here to "state their case" as to why they think they should quit now.
They know the drill.... What ever is left is going to get vacuumed up or thrown away in a big black trash bag waiting.... After they get everything in the boxes we will put them away until we have a chance to sort, throw away and yard sale their things... The box thing is just until we have more time....
So, 3 hours later they still have a couple empty boxes and the room is no where clean. Gosh, I'm not asking for the world here.... just want them to pick up their room!!!!

No comments: