Saturday, December 15, 2007

Courtney Update and The boys project

On Thursday I headed to Athens to get my car and to go hang out with Courtney's family for a while. The boys stayed with mom and worked on a couple projects. One of their projects was to make chocolates for the home school function on Friday.

They had a great time with Nana and Grandpa and even got a hike in there. Mom did a great job with helping them with the chocolates and the boys were so proud to hand them out to everyone and even had a few left to give to Mr. X and Pamela.

Courtney had her 4th surgery yesterday morning and every day is getting stronger. Latest word from her family is they have decided to keep her sedated for a while to insure proper healing of all the wounds. They are talking about her recovery taking up to a year but Courtney and Lisad were training for a marathon and Court was in great shape. I know that they are talking about some brain stuff going on but she is strong and determined as a person and I have every confidence that she is going to be 100% fine when this is all over. There are so many people out there that are thinking about her and praying for her and for that I thank you. She has a tough road ahead of her....

Tomorrow we are having our "Thanksgiving" dinner and head count right now is at 19... Should be interesting and lots of fun!!!!

No comments: