Friday, December 21, 2007

Scott has Work Party

Judy took me up to Athens yesterday so that Scott and I would not end up with two cars up there. We met up with him at B&N which is always a fun place to shop! I had a list of things to do so Scott and I parted ways with Judy and began our venture...
Our list included TRU, BB, and a few other stops. We went by to give Pat her Christmas gift and so I could change because Scott's Christmas party was later last night.
The boys were left home with Jeffery. The first time that he stayed with them alone for that long and they did great. I called a few times just to check in but everything was fine.

Here are some of the people that were there. My battery died in my camera so I was not able to get a lot of everyone.

The guy that looks like Scott and Mr. X is really funny and just so happens to have missed Scott and Mr. X's birthday by about 4 days! How funny is that?

It was really fun and we got home about 10pm which was not bad. The girls were nice and it was fun having dinner with them. We did miss R. though, I am going to Kick her A@* when I see her again! She promised she would be going and then had to work late... :(:( Jefferey was happy to see us walk in. He called at 9:20 to "check up on us"......

No comments: