
I know.... Two days late..... But hey... It has been a month? Year? Gosh it is almost May and I have no idea where my spring went!
Monday was Karate and Tuesday was Cubs so Tonight we went and had Ice Cream Cake, Dinner and Cards with MiMi for her Bday!
Mr. X joined us as well and we had some really fun card games... Good pizza and then an awesome Ice Cream Cake (that is not as good as Popey's but near that!)
Zach was in rare form and was making MiMi laugh tonight...

Tomorrow I am taking mom to the NCAA woman's gymnastic championships!! I am so excited to go see it and was thrilled to get some tickets for the afternoon meets.
Friday is working on the house and w/e else comes my way....
Saturday.. hmmm... just don't know but it is fixen' to get busy with the boys spring/summer Cub events!
**Here are your post(s)... Happy now?????????????
2 comments:
Yep...I'm sassified now. I was beginning to have withdrawals.
Bout Time!
Post a Comment