Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday Fun!

I got spring kites for all the boys and they were having a great time running around the back yard with them......
Cory and Yoda had a few bonding moments today..... I got a few good photos of him and Yoda....


There is nothing like spending a nice day with friends and family! Our Sunday afternoon was full of DS action as well as Rock Band and a little pizza buffet!Even W got into the DS action a bit when Scott showed him a few games that he remembered fondly from his youth! The DS is sure popular among our group and we have been having a great time, one by one getting everyone hooked..... Thanks to Mr. X and Pamela, Scott and I "had" to have one........ Then came K (who wanted one long before we mentioned it..... Then of course there was Mark in Atl...... And now Jenjen is jonsen' for one as well....
Jenjen has offered to take this little bean home with her when she goes..... The four boys, again, had a great time playing around today..... Overall a pretty good day.... Missed seeing Mr. X and Pamela... They spent the day at the mountains today. Really missed seeing our friend Sherri who was going to stop by today!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Looks like I missed a good time! I PROMISE that I will get over there soon...maybe next weekend?