Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wednesday!

Our Wednesday was full of activities! Once I got off work I got home and loaded the car with Scott's trikke (mine and the boys trikke was already loaded) and we headed down to the park and took a pretty good ride around the beach area and the picnic area! It was great fun and Jen is really getting the hang of it.
The boys took a rest and went down to the beach to put their feet in the water. Qman had to help Zach take off his pant legs and then they were able to walk into the water a bit. Although it was pretty warm outside, the water was still very cold.
We got home and enjoyed a few episodes of Six Feet Under. We are no where near finished but I will send jen home with some back-ups to finish her out.....
Meatball grinders for dinner and Mr.X came for a bit of Rock Band! We played a few good sets and Jen really is doing well and has progressed to medium.
We all walked up to watch dad put a couple of planes up and say hello to Dan who was en route to CT. Cousin picked up Aunt Joyce in FL and flew home with her. We missed seeing her but it sure was nice to see Dan...
The boys helped Grandpa bring his flag in and fold it. They were cute helping him.
We hung out a bit and then I showed Jen some more of my running trail... It is hard to get used to the red clay, I can't even remember how odd it was when I first got down here. Lucky for us it has not rained for a couple days and the path was not that muddy...
Jen got her DS card in the mail today and Scott is working on that.... The DS fever is spreading!

Tomorrow will be a trip to Athens, Master's and cleaning and then shopping a bit.......

No comments: