Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Last Day to File!!!!! YAY!!!!

I love those words! Last day to file!!

We said our goodbyes to Jenjen and Cory on Saturday afternoon and sent them with gifts that were for Christmas. It was sad to see them pull out of the driveway and will look forward to seeing them in December when they return.

My work week is crazy this week and the extra things that I have to do just add to the craziness!

Tonight I will be in Hartwell for our "End of Tax year party" and then Friday is Zman's play for Masters. Q took set design this year instead of acting and so he will not be in the play.

Saturday I have a wedding to go to and that will be a good time.

Finding time to do anything has become a challenge and hopefully will get better once Sunday arrives! I am so excited to see the end of this week so I can get on with some normal life and get back to staying home with the boys.

Hope life will get back to mundane and boring very soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Done?