Thursday, April 3, 2008

They are on their way!! Surprise for Mom!


After a very rocky start today, Mom, brother and Sister-in-law are on their way from CT tonight! I can officially now post this photo of the project that dad has been working on for her!


I hope that dad puts a big red bow on it... He has done some amazing things for her while she has been away in the past but this one just takes the cake as the prettiest surprise ever!

I have to go to work tomorrow but Scott and the boys will be home to meet up with them when they get here. I am sure that I will be home early once they arrive! I am so excited that I probably won't be able to sleep! The boys are charged up as well.

And.... Speaking of the boys.. They had their oral presentations to give today at Master's and they both did very well!!! From what I understand, Zman was the only one in his class that was prepared and only two in Q's class. Zman was the hero because he brought root beer for everyone (his was on the inventor of root beer) and according to Q, his presentation lasted longer than 2 minutes (which was a GREAT thing... he said).... YAY FOR MY BOYS!!!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Wow! That piece your Dad built is absolutely gorgeous! He is so talented. If I ever buy a house, I know who I'm gonna get to build my furniture.

I know that you are soooo proud of your boys. You should be. Giving a report in front of peers is a big deal...I can remember how nervous I got. Heck, I still get nervous!

Will more than likely see you on Sunday afternoon, if that's still ok.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.