Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Wedding!

My co-worker's nephew got married on Sat and because of their crazy week, I helped as much as I could and then the boys and I went to the wedding. The wedding was really pretty and although it rained in the morning it was hot and pretty the rest of the day.
K and V hosted the wedding at their beautiful home and we found some time to be just a little playful prior to the ceremony while we were setting up.
I took over 600 photos for the bride and groom (my new camera is amazing and I love the quick shutter function!)
The boys got to meet a new friend and already have plans of inviting him over to play! It really was a fun time and we wish the bride and groom a very happy life together!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I worked with both the bride and groom at J.W.'s. Isn't it a small world? Thanks for sharing the pictures, as I wasn't invited to the wedding.