Friday, April 25, 2008

Movin' a Boat......

I know.. I know... The post ya'll have been waiting for! Yes, it was "boat Movin' day!"
A lot of pre-planning and building went into the staging prior to the first pull but it did not take long once we got going!
Zman stepped up and did all the cranking and single handedly moved the boat from inside the shop to the trailer! Of course there was a lot of behind the scene work but he was quite proud of himself for his accomplishment!
Mom, Dad and I moved polls and a little Egyptian lesson was given to the boys!
The doors to the shop had to be removed and a small hole cut in the side in order for the boat to get out without bruising it. This is really a reason for celebration and we are pleased to finaly have it loaded on the trailer; although it is backwards right now.... That will be fixed soon!
Time to clean off porch and begin to clean out the boys room for painting!

No comments: