Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Learnin' to Caulk!

While Qman was up at Grandpa's house "buildin' somthin'.." Zman and I started caulking.... The boys old section of the room has all waynes coating in it so it needs to be caulked very well.... Zach was very enthusiastic to learn how to caulk and I was happy to have the company... Caulking is such an important part of a job when you are remodeling and I am thrilled that the boys are showing such interest in most of the building. Of course sometimes it takes a bit of prodding but eventually they come around.
We are going over tool names and uses (not to mention what grandpa calls certain tools... lol)I really think that this project is a good one for them.

This afternoon I used spray foam around the edges and because my Thursday trip was canceled; we will begin putting in the windows in the addition and then start on the siding first thing Friday. I need to purchase one pane that broke and one other window for the other part of their room.

Nice to see such progress! Little by little we are gaining on it!

No comments: