Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Our Week continues!

Tuesday was a bit chilly and even though it started warm and ended warm, the weather in the afternoon got a little chilly. Jenjen and I continued our Six Feet Under week long marathon after I got home..... I have enjoyed watching it again and Jenjen had not seen it before and she is really enjoying it.
The boys had cubs last night and Jj went with me. The bears are working on getting their whittling chip, both Q and LB1 had already worked on whittling so this was review for them. The other boy in our pack did not make it and that was sad, I really wanted him to come! Zmans group worked on a paper airplane project that looked like a lot of fun for the boys. They were all having a good time.
As always it was nice to see the Little Bean2 at cubs... He can't help but to make you smile! He got an "owwie" and was basically crippled until I convinced him to take off his shoes and go outside to play at the end of scouts....
When we got home we met up with Cory and watched RunFatBoyRun which was really pretty funny.
Late nights and early mornings are killing Scott and I but it is great to have the company!

Today is a little work and then the boys and I are taking Jenjen down to the park to Trikke. As with the whole week, Cory will be hanging with Dad. Last night he said that he had "mad skills yo" with flying his copter! Hope to catch him flying today!
Athens tomorrow and then "Banks" for dinner........ Yummy.....Going to introduce catfish to J and C!
Hope to have company on Friday!!! Of course there has been much discussion about Cory and Jenjen staying another week..... One week is just too short! There is so much left to do and not enough time!

No comments: