Monday, August 20, 2007

And So it Begins......

My mother-in-law (Judy, Mimi) just called me to let me know we were less than two weeks away from Dragon*Con. I knew this fact; I have been getting daily director updates for a while now. Dragon*Con is a happy event that we look forward to all year but also, for me, is a sad event because it means that fall is around the corner: summer over. (photo of the boys last year at D*C, with Anthony Daniels, C3PO)

With fall here it means our schedule gets crazy. From now until the end of soccer we will be running in several different directions! Master's will begin after Labor Day and of course, home school meetings already started. Not only have we added Boy Scouts this year but Zman is jones'n to get guitar lessons! I don't know when we will fit that in but it is something that we really want for him and MiMi said she would help with the cost.

In between everything else our school work plate is pretty full (the boys have a couple of projects that they need to do this year) and I am trying to write or do reviews every day which has proven to be tough the last few days. I hope that I will be able to focus and the boys will be able to focus and we will all get through the busy time.

Keep checking back on how we are surviving!


No comments: