
We are using Time4Learning this year for the first time. We tried the Lesson Demos and both boys did well with them so I contacted the company and we are on a month trial to see how it goes. We do supplement a bit here and there but I am please thus far with what they have been doing!
I could not have been prouder of him for taking that step on his own. The first day with the demo he sat down and wrote a story! (WROTE) He was able to "make" a picture on the computer and then print it off and write about it.
If I was using my old curriculum it would be very difficult for him because his fine motor skills have not caught up to his brain yet and he gets very frustrated writing. I was not looking forward to seeing him so frustrated sitting for hours trying to write down every problem, every assignment. By doing the curriculum on line he is able to be in his comfort zone and work on the computer, flying through lessons. (sometimes a bit to fast and I tell him to slow down to take in what he is actually learning, but he will get there.)
We do have other parts of curriculum that we are using to "fill in" but the T4L has given us a HUGE advantage and jumping off point for the year! I have got to tell you that this year is starting so much better than last year did!!!
2 comments:
Yay, Zach! I'm glad T4L is working out for you.
Really cute pic of Zach and Cory. I didn't realize how alike they look.
yea, even as much as Quentin "acts" like Cory, Zach and Cory look alike! I loved this photo and had to get it in someplace!
Post a Comment