Sunday, August 19, 2007

K's Site: Ah, the Good Ol' Days!

For those of you that are interested, you have to read K's post on Ah, the Good Ol' Days! Part One and Two!
ShackintheMountains's Xanga Site

This is what she said about it:
While in CT several months back, I found in among all the books left in the vacation house a folder filled with pregnancy and childbirth information. It appears to be from the 1960's, which would suggest it belonged to one of the daughters of the house. The folder contained several pamphlets and loose pages from, I would guess, the doctor's office and childbirth classes. They were a fascinating read. I'm glad I didn't give birth in a hospital in the 1960's, though I do wonder what my grandchildren will think of the pregnancy and childbirth info we have today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Part three is up now, too. Complete with all my editorializing! ;-)