Hey there All!
Many of you requested some more photos of Dad's boat. This is a very good shot and gives you an better idea of the size and the craftsmanship. As you look at this, please imagine how much more impressive it is in person!
I can't imagine how he is ever going to put this in the water, but it is a boat after all; it needs water! I am passing comments on to dad and thank you all for the emails, im's and comments you have made!
Mom is working on the cushions and when she gets done with them I will post those to..
Oh, one last point? He built it in his shop.... Guess what that means! At some point we have to actually get the boat out of the shop... YAY for us.. :):) /hugs all....
2 comments:
I can tell from the pics that the woodwork is stunning. I wish I could see it in person.
Beautiful! Having seen it in person, it is truly worthy of praise!! :o)
Post a Comment