Thursday, August 23, 2007

Two of my Favorite Young Men.....

I would like you to meet two of my favorite young men in the whole world. I have known these two since they were about 5 and 7 and have watched them grow from wonderful little boys into fine Men. Betty and Rick have wonderful relationships with both boys and I have learned a great deal from them both over the years about situations that have come up with the boys. I am extremely proud of both boys (men) and hope mine grow up to be just like them.....

Bran is the youngest and he just passed his Personal Fitness Trainer test to get his certification. He is majoring in Exercise Sports and Science.

Cal, the eldest, worked this summer in Washington DC with the historic American Buildings Survey/Historic American Engineering Record/Historic American Landscapes Servey, the oldest Federal historic preservation in the United States.
Cal's major is in Engineering Landscape and he attends University of Georgia.

I look for these boys to do wonderful things with their lives! Their mom, Betty is one of my closest friends and I don't know what I would do without her understanding of what it's like some days living in a frat house!

No comments: