




Cory and Jen were married on June 15th. It was a great day, in a beautiful place, surrounded by all our wonderful family and their friends! It was not huge but there seemed to be a lot of people around.
Our Uncle Richard performed the ceremony which made it that much more special. I was so glad that everything went so well for them both.

At one point I heard Jen say, "It is even more beautiful than I imagined it would be!" That about made me cry to hear it in her voice. I miss them both so much and look forward to seeing them again soon...
Everyone looked so nice. I loved the little dresses for the flower girls. Of course I could go on and on about how my boys looked in their tuxes! Zman declared himself 007 the first time he tried his on and when he and Q were introduced, they played the song!
I loved being able to share in the day with them, I wish them a long and happy life together!
No comments:
Post a Comment