The boys are working on values. Zman is on 10,000 and said "I sure wish I had that much".... Lol... yea, mee too... Qdog is on 100,000,000 and said about the same thing. So, as I was doing laps in the pool I thought, "Gosh this is nice.. I wish I had a million dollars so that I could put a bubble on the pool and swim all year" Then I thought.. Hmm.. why stop there? The one thing I would buy is a bigger pool with a heater and a bubble for winter swimming! Wouldn't that be nice??? Oh to dream...
Just about the time I was deep in my dream and where I needed to be doing laps; I see my eldest child running across the deck with his bathing suit around his knees and holding his nose while jumping in the water...... ????? Are you kidding me?? I stand up and wait for him to surface; doing my best to hold in the laugher.. "What in the world son??" Seems a bee was "chasing" him while he was peeing.. (I have a rule, if you have the correct parts and need to pee while in the pool, you do so off the deck; being sure not to hit the dog).... And then I resume my laps... and in my little brain I think "life is good.."....
1 comment:
OMG!! That was so funny, I think a little coffee came out of my nose! LOL! :o)
Post a Comment