Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Boys get their BobCat Badges!

The boys after Q and Z finished their "test"

Z answering questions. Q answering Questions about BS.





The sport in Scouting is to find the good in every boy and develop it.

Sir Robert Baden-Powell

Today the boys earned their Bobcat badges and Z is working on his Wolf trail now and Q is working on his Bear trail. In order to get their Bobcat Badges they had to memorize the promise, the law, the moto, and learn how to salute, how to shake and the BS sign. I give you one guess who knew everything like he was born with it! Although both boys did wonderful (I was very proud), Zachary pulled out the win for the most fluent.

Q waiting to pass his badge.
In Scouting, a boy is encouraged to educate himself instead of being instructed. ada Sir Robert Baden-Powell


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am SO VERY proud of your boys and how hard they worked this week!!!! :o)