Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Blast from the Past.....

Sunday is all out of sorts now because of the time change. It is not raining but we woke to weather in the 30's. Now trying to get the boy dressed so we can go pick up the yard and make a trip to the pit.....

Boys have their Sunday lesson with Mr. X and then we plan on going on a little trikke adventure. We are going to head to the park and actually try to go down the road a bit to see how bad it is. I am very excited about doing that.

Hope to catch a bit of Rock Band later this afternoon! Serious dishes to do and laundry to catch up on. I have a list....

Hope everyone's Sunday is perfect. The time change is going to be great now and hope that we can trikke more after I get out of work.

Our week will go about as normal. I'm still working and the boys are still bugging me to stop...

Aunt in Florida goes in for Surgery on Wed, please keep her in your thoughts. Popey goes in for surgery on the 24th....





While I was looking for some old photos I came across these.....

I had a million that I was looking through so I grabbed some that I thought were really good.

It is fun to look through the old photos!

No comments: